*Special for IP Partners
How does EMV and P2PE impact PCI compliance?
Cybersecurity is complex enough as it is. But to compound the issue, merchant businesses in the retail, restaurant, and hospitality space, are dealing with misinformation, causing undue frustration and intolerable levels of risk. The goal of this webcast is to dispel some of the myths and inform you about how point-to-point encryption (P2PE) and EMV fit into the cybersecurity puzzle and how PCI compliance is impacted as well.
- How EMV and P2PE impact PCI compliance
- Where EMV and P2PE fit within the cybersecurity puzzle
- What are the cybersecurity concerns of merchant businesses, large and small
- Why it’s important to understand overlapping technology solutions and compliance regulation half-truths
- How you can leverage practical guidance to implement a reasonable cybersecurity strategy that fits your unique needs